What is Home Loan: A home loan is an amount that an individual borrows from a bank or a financial company at a certain rate of interest to be used for buying a ready to move in house or for the purpose of booking an under-construction property. Home loans are available for residential, as well as commercial properties.
Overview of HDFC Bank: HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corporation) was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of ‘HDFC Bank Limited’, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. It provides a number of products and services including personal loan, loan against property, home loan, business loan, vehicle loans, credit cards, etc. For more information, you can visit the link: https://www.hdfcbank.com/
Documents required for salaried: Documents required for Self-employed:
1. Application form 1. Application form
2. Proof of Identity, Residence and age 2. Proof of Identity, Residence and age
3. Latest 6 months bank statement 3. Latest 6 months bank statement
4. Last 3 months salay slips 4. Proof of continuity of business
5. 2 passport size photographs 5. 2 passport size photographs
6. Processing fee cheque 6. Processing fee cheque
7. Form 16 / Income tax returns 7. Previous 3 years ITR
Chillz India Financial Services can help you in getting the home loan or Mortgage Loan from HDFC Bank with lowest interest and maximum tenure. HDFC bank provides the minimum rate of interest and has the largest share in Home loan in India amont private sector banks.
Home loan options from various banks and NBFS are made available to our customers.
Lowest interest rates on home loan to make it affordabel for you.
Customized repayment options to suit your needs
No hidden charges.
*Interest rates may vary depending upon the bank and current situation.