What is Home Loan: A home loan is an amount that an individual borrows from a bank or a financial company at a certain rate of interest to be used for buying a ready to move in house or for the purpose of booking an under-construction property. Home loans are available for residential, as well as commercial properties.
Overview of ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank. It was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited. ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat. It offers a wide range of personal banking services including personal loan, Home Loan, Business loan, vehicle loan, etc. For more information , you can visit the following link: https://www.icicibank.com/
Documents required for salaried: Documents required for Self-employed:
1. Application form 1. Application form
2. Proof of Identity, Residence and age 2. Proof of Identity, Residence and age
3. Latest 6 months bank statement 3. Latest 6 months bank statement
4. Last 3 months salay slips 4. Proof of continuity of business
5. 2 passport size photographs 5. 2 passport size photographs
6. Processing fee cheque 6. Processing fee cheque
7. Form 16 / Income tax returns 7. Form 16 / Income tax returns
Chillz India Financial Services can help you in getting the home loan or Mortgage Loan from ICICI Bank with lowest interest and maximum tenure.
Home loan options from various banks and NBFS are made available to our customers.
Lowest interest rates on home loan to make it affordabel for you.
Customized repayment options to suit your needs
No hidden charges.
*Interest rates may vary depending upon the bank and current situation.